January 23, 2018
Sale of historic former town hall in Warminster
Built in c. 1837 by Edward Blore, in Tudor style the former town hall is in fact a two storey replica of a portion of the façade of Longleat The building was gifted to the town by the 5th Marquis of Bath in 1903 from which point onwards was used as the town hall. In recent years, following the relocation of the town hall for Warminster to a bespoke facility, the building passed into private hands. The sale was concluded after marketing by Colston & Colston LLP as sole agents for the sale.
Neither purchaser nor vendor wish to be disclosed.